View Profile digsBot

All 48 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Sweet Mary, Ivan this is NEXT LEVEL! Everything about this I love. Always adore the insane levels of quality in everything you do. Great, great freaking job!!!!

IvanAlmighty responds:

That means a lot Digs, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

<33333 You guys did such a freaking great job!!!

Quality on this is so great!!!

I 5000% agree with @Sabtastic! Literally love everything you make

Hehehehe, Flesh.
Fantastic work buddy!

I love you Ed, I loves you so much maaaan!
I couldn't stop laughing while watching this!

funymony responds:

LOVE YOU TOO, DIGS!!!
Glad you enjoy my donut misfortune!

I hope I get to see you sometime in the near future to play a game of bagel roulette!
Lets mix a bunch of donuts with 1 bagel and eat them blindly!

Super inspiring stuff right here man!!

TerminalMontage responds:

Haha wow. Talk about a blast from the past! Man, this brings me so far back! I remember when you first uploaded Chaos waaay back in the day. I was in middle school then and I always was in awe and regarded your sprite animated style, presentation, and story as the best. Cool seeing this come back again! I have to say this is one of the nicest laid out sprite animations I've ever seen. Thanks for the nostalgia and it's nice to see a great relic revived!

My dude leveled up!!! Very nice work man!

Man.
This music video as a whole, animation wise and music wise, is honestly a breath of fresh air. Both the animation and music flow so harmoniously well, that this piece alone is its own unique entity. Really enjoyed this! Great work Kartune!

KartuneHustla responds:

Dude thank you man! Coming from a talented artist as yourself that means a lot. But forreals let me know if you ever want to work on anything dude, I got a few projects, but at this point im down to do more.

A humanoid who animates and is powered by music through a pair of red cosmic headphones.

26, Male